Thursday, November 17, 2011

Worst Blogger EVER!!!

Yep thats me, I am officially the worst blogger ever and it seems that i always start around the same time every year.  Must be something about Christmas and snow that makes me feel as tho i should blog.  This has been a very BUSY year.  May included another move, yes i know it was only 6 months prior that we moved also.  Altho i really miss the acreage, the pros of the move outweigh the cons.  June, was my first surgery of the year, my gallbladder had been giving me trouble for months.  In July, Dwayne found out that he would be working out of Drayton Valley for the majority of the year.  So the kids and i spent a good portion of the summer with him.  August was my second and most painful surgery.  The breast reduction was a long and painful recovery and still i'm not 100%.  Most of the pain is gone now but they still get sore and are very numb and tingly still.  But I would not change my decision, I am really happy with the results.  Going from a 42 G to a 40 D has been a huge change, but a blessing.  In September, Kearstin started gr. 6.  The years are going to fast and i wish i could slow them down.  She is doing really great at this school and seems to have quite a few friends.  October brought us to Morse, SK for Grandma Wenzels 80th Bday get together and Thanksgiving.  We all had such an amazing time and it was sooooo good to see everyone.  I will never forget gramma's face when i walked thru the door.  November is only half over and already we have been to Calgary for Kearstin to compete in Nationals for Taekwon Do.  There were 350 competetors from all across Canada.  Kearstin placed 3rd in patterns and 3rd in sparring.  She makes me a pretty proud mama!!!!!!!  Also in Nov was her birthday.  11 years has past since i held her in my arms for the first time and i wish i could slow it down.  Yesterday we put up our tree, yes i know its still 6 weeks til xmas.  Dwayne is still working in Drayton Valley so being that we dont know if he will have time to come home before xmas we thought we had better do it while he was home.  Thankfully he is off again this year for xmas.  Tomorrow ill post a pic of a photo challenge i'm going to do with my sister.  I thought it would be neat to finally learn to do a few things with my camera!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment